Tuesday, April 7, 2009

News That Cable TV Thinks is "Unsuitable" For Viewing

I'm working on a piece that I hope to post tomorrow. I've got an email into the Washington Post and I'm hoping that I will have a response from them today. If not, I will go ahead with my Post and if I need to update my blog once I receive information from the Post then I will do it as an edit. 

Today I'm just going to post links to a few stories that I found on the internet that I think won't get much coverage on television in the United States. Evidently our Cable News channels view this "type" of news unsuitable for viewing because they rarely, if ever, show it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

* If you post using the "anonymous" profile you can still include whatever name you wish to use at the end of your comment.